- Daily Hive Vancouver
- Vancouver is Awesome
- Vancouver Foodster
- The Big Picture – lots of amazing photographs here
- ProBlogger – if you want blogging tips, there’s lots to read here
- Colossal – beautiful blog about all kinds of art
- #NP_Pledge November Project (Vancouver)
- BibRave – a race review website where users can rate and leave feedback on races they’ve done. Amazing site!
Friends and Colleagues
- What Pressure You Running? – Cuski’s cyclocross blog
- Robbi Goes Lightly – my amazing sister started a travel blog… I guess it runs in the family 😉
- The Gal’s Got Game – my CTV colleague and friend Kim Cirillo is one of the writers for this sports blog
- Simon Clarke Photography – Simon is a very talented CTV graphic artist and photographer. Buy his book here.
- Bradley on the Run – Bradley Cuzen is an avid runner from North Vancouver. Check out his race reports and follow him!
- Ready 2 Run – Karin Adande is a sprinter and running coach. She has affordable programs and even helped me get my half marathon PB years ago.
- Brie “like the cheese” – Brie is a local runner/graphic designer and #bibravepro. If you love running, you should follow her!
- Dine Out with Dee – If you love food, check out my friend Diane’s food blog. Get ready to drool over her photos.
- Nina Schmidt – My private German instructor who also teaches Spanish. I owe a lot to her one-on-one teachings.
- LEO – amazing German dictionary
- Get Germanized – best German learning YouTube channel… EVER!
- Vocabulix – test your German, Spanish, and English verb conjugations
- Lang-8 – awesome social network for language learners… correct others’ journal entries and they’ll correct yours
- ConjugationFR – type in a French verb and conjugate it
- Choosing French Verb Tenses
Disclaimer: None of these links are sponsored.