Yesterday I got an awesome surprise in the form of an email from Brian Fisher. He is the Sponsorship Marketing Manager for Nuun & Co. and has selected me (YES me!!) along with countless other fitness fanatics all across North America to be a part of the 2016 Nuuniverse. How. Exciting. Is. That?
I’m very excited to represent Nuun. I’ve been using this since the summer and I love it. It’s been part of my races as you can see in this photo here:
To start off my official Nuun ambassadorship, I’ve decided to share with you 5 things why I love this product…
- So many flavours! – They have 7 Nuun Active flavours and 3 for Nuun Energy. You can buy a few tubes and just take the flavour you’re craving for your run and change it up.
- It’s a tablet. – Not only is it fun to watch it fizzle in your water, you can also bring extras on your run. If you have a backpack, you can just bring the whole tube, but if you are just wearing a belt, just pop it into a ziplock bag and stuff it in your pocket. It shouldn’t melt as long as it doesn’t hit moisture.
- No sugar – I can’t stand sugary energy drinks because they get sticky. Nuun has enough flavour to make your water taste good but not too much that it tastes like juice. It’s just right to me.
- Kona Cola – My favourite flavour… It’s like I’m drinking root beer on a run without feeling bloated.
- It keeps me going – Nuun Energy combined with Plus for Nuun kept me going on a long run day without feeling bloated. I wouldn’t hesitate to use this combo again on another long journey or race.
I’m looking forward to trying Nuun All Day as well… I’ve been looking for ways to drink more water throughout the day. I’m hoping this will help.
Thanks so much for choosing me to be a part of the 2016 team! I’m more excited now to have Nuun as a part of all my training runs and races. To find out more about them, visit their social media links below: