Vancity Bride ~ Where frugal meets Fabulous! ~ My original blog… I help Vancouver’s budget brides plan their wedding by giving them advice, inspiration and recommendations. You don’t need big bucks to pull off your dream wedding and I’ll show you how.
- Vancouver is Awesome
- Vancouver Foodster
- The Big Picture – lots of amazing photographs here
- ProBlogger – if you want blogging tips, there’s lots to read here
- Do You Yoga
- Daily Cup of Yoga
- Colossal – beautiful blog about all kinds of art
- #NP_Pledge November Project (Vancouver)
- BibRave – a race review website where users can rate and leave feedback on races they’ve done. Amazing site!
Friends and Colleagues
- iPuppy – Cuski created an iPhone app that is intended to estimate when your puppy needs to go potty (featured on Vancity Buzz)
- Robbi Goes Lightly – my amazing sister started a travel blog… I guess it runs in the family 😉
- The Gal’s Got Game – my CTV colleague and friend Kim Cirillo is one of the writers for this sports blog
- Simon Clarke Photography – Simon is a very talented CTV graphic artist and photographer. Buy his book here.
- Doog News – My CTV colleague Rebecca Hall created a very uplifting blog sharing all good news, all the time.
- Brie “like the cheese” – Brie is a local runner/graphic designer and #bibravepro. If you love running, you should follow her!
- Nina Schmidt – My private German instructor who also teaches Spanish. I owe a lot to her one-on-one teachings.
- LEO – amazing German dictionary
- Get Germanized – best German learning YouTube channel… EVER!
- Vocabulix – test your German, Spanish, and English verb conjugations
- Lang-8 – awesome social network for language learners… correct others’ journal entries and they’ll correct yours
- ConjugationFR – type in a French verb and conjugate it
- Choosing French Verb Tenses
Disclaimer: None of these links are sponsored.